What time will Windows 11 be released? Who has access to the new OS today? Here’s what we know.
Window 11 comes with lots of features such as ability to download and run Android apps on your Windows PC and updates to Microsoft Teams, the Start menu and the overall look of the software, which is more clean and Mac-like in design.
If we go further in details, lets look at the highlights which we have to covered in this blog :-
• New features included in Window 11
• When will Window 11 be released
• Windows Security
• How to upgrade old Window?
• Is Window 11 free to download?
❝The Eyes are the window to your soul.❞
1. New features included in Window 11
Here are a few standard features in window 11
- A new, more Mac-like interface.
- The new design and sounds.
- The all-new Start menu brings a whole new use-case on Windows 11.
- Windows 11 will also introduce Widgets, small graphical apps.
- Microsoft Teams integration.
- Better virtual desktop support.
- Integrated Android apps.
- Easier transition from monitor to laptop, and better multitasking.
These are the some standard features in window 11 which make it more attractive than pervious window. 😍
2. When will Window 11 be released
Microsoft officially released Windows 11 on October 4, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. PT, which was October 5 in parts of the world. Updates through Windows Update are a phased rollout: Microsoft stated that they “expect all eligible Windows 10 devices to be offered the upgrade to Windows 11 by mid-2022.”
Follow these steps to check whether your PC meets the system requirements for Windows 11.
- Use Microsoft PC Health check app to see if your computer can run Window 11
- Try the WhyNotWin11 app to check Windows 11 compatibility.
- Check Microsoft’s list of system specification for Windows 11
- Check the system requirements
These are the some ways to check whether your laptop/computer is compactible with Window 11 or not. Let’s move to the next feature of Window 11
4. Windows Security?
Microsoft provides a massive security options for windows user. I listed few Windows 11 security features.
- Secure sign-in with Windows Hello
- Edge online privacy
- Set it and forget it
- Empower and protect
5. How to Upgrade old Window?
Once Windows 11 becomes generally available, you’ll download it the same way you would any new version of Windows. Most users will go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and click Check for Updates.
If available, you’ll see Feature update to Windows 11. Click Download and install. Remember that Microsoft is rolling out the operating system gradually, so don’t panic if you don’t see the option on Day 1.
Through this way you can upgrade your old Window to Window 11. If you don’t want to upgrade you can download it from official site.
6. Is Window 11 free to download?
If you’re already a Windows 10 user, Windows 11 will appear as a free upgrade for your machine. or you can install ISO file from official website.
Thanks for reading this blog, if you found this helpful than please don’t forget to clap and follow.
Follow Me :-
My all Social handles :- https://linktr.ee/aaquib.ali_